About correspondence about new coronavirus
Toyotsu Chemiplas Corporation (hereinafter “the Company”) is implementing the following measures for all employees and temporary staff working at its head office and other offices to stop the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus.
From March 6, 2020 to March 31, 2020
2.Work style and other related measures
- Employees and staff are encouraged to take advantage of the existing flextime program.
- Temporarily implement telework.
- Organization of and participation in training, seminars and other events will be cancelled or postponed unless they are urgent.
- Organization of and participation in corporate social gatherings, welcome and farewell parties and the like are cancelled or postponed.
3. Business trips
1) Overseas business trips will in principle be cancelled or postponed.
2) Domestic business trips will not be made unless they are necessary or urgent.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause customers and stakeholders, and we appreciate your understanding.
The Company will continue its efforts to strictly manage employee health and stop the spread of infection in accordance with government policies and prevention programs.